CPL, In partnership with Barbados Tourism advertising Limited and Sugar Bay hotels, are providing blessed entrants the chance to win the cricketing prize of a lifetime:
- 2 Yield Economy Replies to Barbados (valid September 23-30, 2019)
- A 7-night stay at Sugar Bar Resort for 2 including breakfast
- CPL match day tickets to this iconic Kensington Oval for two individuals
- Watch the matches with one of Barbados’ Cricketing Legend
Terms and Conditions
- Entrants must like some of those CPL contest Social Networking posts and correctly answer the related question by tapping on some of those posts.
- Final dates for entries in the contest will be 30th August 2019
- Declared via CPL social networking channels.
- After winners announced, the winners will be contacted through direct message on social websites – they have 48 hours to respond to their information.
- Required dates, otherwise they’ll forfeit their prize.
- Prizes are all non-transferrable, There’s no choice dates, place, Alternative decoration or a cash substitute. The prize-winner will presume.
- CPL book the decoration to change and change the mechanic of the honor or the prize given at any given moment. If any part of this prize no more is Accessible, CPL will strive to discover an alternate award of equal level.
- In case a selected winner forfeits their decoration, CPL will Select another Winner and provide them 48 hours to react to take their prize.
- For any questions concerning the contest, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- There are no entrance fee and no purchase required to enter that competition.
- By entering this contest, an entrant is signaling his/her arrangement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Multiple entries from precisely the same individual will disqualify.
- Military disturbance, the act of God or some other real or expected breach of any applicable regulation or law or another event outside the promoter’s control. Any changes to the contest will be advised to entrants when possible from the sponsor.
- CPL Isn’t liable for inaccurate prize details supplied for some entrant By any third party associated with this contest.
- CPL’s choice regarding all things related to the contest will be final, and no correspondence will be entered.
- The winner agrees with Using their name and picture in any promotion Material, in addition to their entrance.
- CPL will take entrants to the contest who are residents from the UK, Trinidad & Tobago, Jamaica, Guyana, St Lucia, St Vincent & the Grenadines, USA, Canada, Bermuda, Grenada, Antigua.
Watch 2019 T20 CPL live match today and join the Biggest Party in Sports ever around the world.